There is nothing I love more than empowering others to be successful in the kitchen! Are you newly keto, paleo, vegan, or just plain tired of eating the same thing all the time? I offer both individual and group cooking lessons…better yet turn it into a dinner party! Choose from a lesson below or request a lesson topic of your choosing! Use the form at the bottom of the page to book!
What To Expect
- interactive recipe demos in the comfort of your own home or special venue (I bring all the cooking equipment)
- free recipe packet with additional recipes
- nutrition tips and grocery shopping hacks
- all the grocery shopping done for you, (read about my standards here)
- 1 on 1 Lesson starting at $125
- Group lessons starting at $50/person*
- *minimum of 6 people, parties of 4 or less for an additional charge
During this lesson you will learn all about different gluten free flours, dairy-free alternatives and how they contribute to flavor and texture in a recipe. Furthermore, we will discuss the health benefits of baking gluten and dairy-free and why “gluten-free” or “dairy-free” doesn’t indicate that something is healthy.
Learn how to make your favorite treats paleo in this baking course such as cakes, cookies, and homemade bread!
More and more research comes out each day proving how important the gut is to all aspects of our health. The gut feeds the rest of the body! Depending on what we eat, we can either help or hinder our gut and therefore the rest of the body. Learn easy techniques to make digestion easier for your gut such as sprouting, soaking, fermenting, and incorporating herbs to avoid gas, bloating, and poor digestion!
Learn how fun and exciting plant-based cuisine can be! We will use a lot of color, flavor, and plants to practice some staple recipes that you will be able to apply in a lot of different recipes!
To book a class, use the form below.